Thursday 16 February 2017

Oceanic - Blog Post


There are oceans within me and sometimes a storm whips me into a frenzy. I'm pushed and pulled by the elements and my waves grow mighty, forceful, powerful and they encompass all who come near.

There are oceans within me and at times it ravages me and I can only hold on as it rages and breaks the banks of my body. I moan, writhe, bend whilst I withstand the lunar callings of my own tide. To ignore my own torrents and undertow places me and all around at peril.

There are oceans within me and sometimes I need to dive deep into my own depths to feel the stillness that I inherently am. I float in the peace and quiet until I feel replenished and ready to brave the elements once again.

There are oceans within me and I am grateful for the eco-systems that are created within. I marvel at the interdependence of all and appreciate the fertility of life. I hold the fearsome and delicate and balance them equally.

There are oceans within. 


You can read other blog posts here: Gracie's blog posts   

Follow me here...
Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page
Google +: Gracie's Google + page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!