Thursday 30 April 2015

Finding my Inner Shaman - Part 1



I am a woman that has to re-learn about trusting the universe and all that it has to offer. I have to begin to understand that everything is perfect as it is, all over again. This warring against current situations has thrust me in a wellspring of confusion, tension and unhappiness.

I have heard it been said that your eyes stay the same in every lifetime – that it’s the same door that guards your soul, and we need to find a way to open it and look within. Each time I am born it is still me looking out despite the different body, clothes and surrounds. The Shaman told me to look in the mirror, and so I looked. Initially, I saw what I felt was wrong with my face in this lifetime; brought on by age, sun and events. I looked closer, into my eyes, at what they held and she spoke to me.

‘Where have you been? I’ve been on my own for such a long time.’

Tears filled my eyes as years of loneliness and abandonment met me. All that I had buried deep within were suddenly freed by my opening the door. I wept. I wept not only for the woman and the choices I had made, but the woman I trapped within.

‘You stopped listening to me, to my voice.’

And so I had. I asked her when I stopped listening and she pinpointed a time when I started to act out of fear. I had separated myself from my inherent trust in creation, the world and in knowing that everything placed before me was for my growth and ultimately for my benefit.

‘You are going to be fine. You are not alone, I am here.’

I told her, ‘I used to be so alive. I used to be fearless, wild, a warrior – where did I go? Why did I start to conform to societal, familial, cultural standards that are perplexing and at odds with my own journey? When did I allow fear to enter my life? When did I lose the flow?’

 I let the black sludge of fear flow out of me and she hugged me.

‘Welcome home.’



You can find more adventures in Shamanism here: Inner Shaman Adventures


Finding my Inner Shaman facilitated by: http://www.rebekahshaman.com/






Follow me here...
Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page
Google +: Gracie's Google + page

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!