Friday 1 May 2015

Finding my Inner Shaman - Part 2




The Shaman spoke and I listened… this is what I re-learned:  

- I am the Master of my own world
- I create my own reality
 - I am the Source of this life I live
- I create my own visions
- I am evolving every moment
- Self-respect lies in following my inner voice
- I need to surrender to the moment
- Positive thought patterns will now prevail
- My old negative habits need to go
- My creativity comes from my womb of creation
- My monthly flow is a blessed release
- Placing my bare feet on the ground brings me joy
- I can be proud of what I have achieved in my life
- I can be comfortable when things are out of control
- I can learn how to fly as well
- I am fearless




You can read more about my Inner Shaman Adventures: Gracie's Shamanic adventures


Finding my Inner Shaman course facilitated by: http://www.rebekahshaman.com/



Follow me here...
Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page
Google +: Gracie's Google + page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!