Friday 29 May 2015

Finding my Inner Shaman - Part 6


Today we were looking at the third eye chakra - the chakra of self-responsibility. The Shaman asked us what we wanted to achieve and what we wanted to let go of. I stated I wanted to work on trusting in life and to let go of trying to control it in anyway. She nodded and we all said, 'Aho'.

The card I took for the journey was 'Guidance' - for me that meant I was to seek guidance in my journey that night and see what needed to be said.

We lay down to journey and I allowed my conscious thinking self to drift away.

The Shaman asked us to speak to our chakras and listen to the messages we needed to hear.

My root chakra spoke to me, 'No longer do you need to be fearful. At the beginning of this course you said you were afraid of losing your fearlessness, but you never lost it. You just lost sight of it. A woman who has travelled the world and has been on adventures like yours, and has risked everything for love is not a woman borne of fear. You are strong, resilient and can bear the consequences of the risks you take. Stand proud.'

I bowed to myself and acknowledged my own strength. I moved on.

My sacral chakra spoke to me, 'Before now you always had a vision for your life. Right now you do not have one so you feel lost. It is important for you to work towards a vision. When the time is right, create your vision and walk towards it. Trust that is the right vision for you.'

I acknowledged I have no vision currently and needed to make one when the time is right. I moved on.

My solar plexus chakra spoke to me, 'You need to walk your talk and be truthful in speech. Yet also be sure of what you are saying and the effects it will have on others. Find a way to express your truth gently.'

I know it is difficult for me to sometimes speak my truth and I can find it hard to be gentle. I appreciated the advice. I moved on.

My heart chakra spoke to me, 'Honey, don't forget me when you are in a relationship. You will be in a relationship again but I ask that you don't forsake my needs and wants for that of another. You so easily push aside those inner yearnings to make another feel happy - at that point you are doing no one any service. Remember me, listen to me and respond to me even when you are with another.'

I understood I had been committing an injustice to my self. I told my heart I would listen to her from now on. I moved on.

My throat chakra spoke to me, 'This week you reacted in anger and said something you now regret. Don't speak or write when you are angry. If you feel anger, ask the person to speak with you at another time.'

I burned at the shame of writing in anger, knowing I only hurt myself when I threw my words in this way. I moved on.

My third eye chakra spoke to me, 'Listen to your intuition.' I was then presented with a vision, I saw myself dancing, following a road that lit up bright yellow as I placed my foot on the next paving stone. I loved and trusted each step I took, knowing that I was on the right path for me.  I was happy and knew that whatever comes is meant to be.

I saw a vision of myself, walking through the yoga room in my retreat centre and I walked out on the balcony and saw the sea. I turned around and saw him sitting crossed legged on the bench, he was smiling at me and I walked towards him and sat beside him cross legged. We held hands and felt contentment.

I knew then I didn't want to become an AMHP, I wanted to teach, train and heal others, in whatever sphere I am able.  I wanted to write that novel I always warned people about.

The Shaman asked what we wanted to manifest, so clearly my self said the following: 'Love, peace, clarity and trust.'

When we came around the Shaman spoke to me in depth. I told her my journey, of how when I shed my skin I felt renewed.

The card for my week was 'No-thingness' - the Shaman said this was a ripe time for me to create. There is a bigger reason why I am in London, I am here so a greater intention can be fulfilled. She said it's now time I let the magic in, spread my wings and fly. Step into being my own Master.

I am ready to step forward.


Finding my Inner Shaman facilitated by: http://www.rebekahshaman.com/

You can read more about my Inner Shaman Adventures: Gracie's Shamanic adventures



Follow me here...
Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page
Google +: Gracie's Google + page


..............................................

On Clothes

Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful.
And though you seek in garments the freedom of privacy you may find in them a harness and a chain.
Would that you could meet the sun and the wind with more of your skin and less of your raiment,
For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.

Some of you say, "It is the north wind who has woven the clothes we wear."
And I say, Ay, it was the north wind,
But shame was his loom, and the softening of the sinews was his thread.
And when his work was done he laughed in the forest.
Forget not that modesty is for a shield against the eye of the unclean.

And when the unclean shall be no more, what were modesty but a fetter and a fouling of the mind?
And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
 Kahlil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!