Friday 1 May 2015

Finding my Inner Shaman - Part 3



I am a journeyer into inner realms, this week the Shaman guided me towards questions I was afraid to ask and she ushered in a new transformation of movement and change. Time went so fast and I went so far, there were tears, streams, rivers, oceans… and I couldn’t keep the deeps wells within me contained. Water, spirit, movement and change swept through me as the watery Scorpion moon slowly reached full in the night sky.  

I am a journeyer and through a maze of laughter, joy, enthusiasm, tears and pain I start to rip out old ways, thoughts and actions. I am now being shown realms I always had in me, places within I used to know and getting to know again. I spoke to my ‘self’, asking her what she wants, needs, and is right for her. I am guided by her voice, her dreams, because I know what she feels is right for me. My connection is strengthening with myself and is opening me up to boundless possibilities.

I am a journeyer and I am not afraid of my emotions and what they mean – they come and I accept, they go and I accept. Their strength is my strength and they smooth my rough edges until I am soft, pliable and willing to surrender. I feel depths and heights and they connect me to those at their lowest ebb and those experiencing the peaks of possibility.

I am a journeyer and I am willing to listen. She told me this time – 'You deserve respect and you need to start respecting yourself. For you, too many people have taken advantage and have hurt you. In your torment you are being taught something important – place boundaries and be fearless in protecting them. No longer are you are a pawn in someone else’s game.'

I am a journeyer in my wanderings and dreams and in the adventure I am undertaking. I have ventured into this world vulnerable and unsheathed and I vow to continue a warrior’s life – fearless and brave, embodying trust and faith.



You can find more adventures in Shamanism here: Inner Shaman Adventures

Finding my Inner Shaman facilitated by: http://www.rebekahshaman.com/



Follow me here...
Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page
Google +: Gracie's Google + page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!