Sunday 22 November 2015

Inner Shaman Adventures - Cacao Ceremony 6

In the wake of Lebanese and Parisian pain, we gathered together to help ease some of the dis-ease throughout the world at this time.

The card I received was, ‘Letting Go’.

I drank Cacao in and asked for her help.

Nausea overwhelmed me.

So Old Mother Cacao held my hands.

She told me truths I didn’t want to hear. I writhed in panic, disillusionment, hurt and pain.

But Old Mother Cacao held my hands.

She told me to stop trying to force an outcome that I want. To accept the situations as they are.

And Old Mother Cacao held my hands.

I didn’t want to hear. I didn’t want to listen. And whilst she talked, whispered, cajoled and sighed.

Old Mother Cacao continued to hold my hands.

Oh resistance! Here you are again! Trying to teach me another lesson about the process and not the outcome.

The whole year has been showing me the same lessons about control and trust, and I am becoming impatient at the slowness of my own progress - at my lack of being able to learn.

She told me, 'Be your own best friend. Stop focusing on anyone else. Love and accept yourself, honey. It's no one else's job. Stop trying to grasp onto people - they will come in and out of your life. The only person you can control is yourself and what is happening for you. What they do is none of your business, how you react to it, is. Trust in your own power.'

  'Recognise the divine in yourself.'

I could feel impatience, irritability, anger and resistance within me and nausea building.

Old Mother Cacao smiled at me and held my hands.

You can now 'like' me on Facebook: Gracie Bridge's FB page


You can find my adventures in Shamanism here: Inner Shaman Adventures


Cacao Ceremonies facilitated by: http://www.rebekahshaman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!