Sunday 19 November 2017

Inner Shaman Adventures - Cacao Ceremony 20


In the summer, fresh from her Cacao Shamanista training, my oldest friend agreed to hold a cacao ceremony on magical Wimbledon Common. There were 4 of us and I was blessed to have a deep connection with all of the participants there as well as the common, one of my most favourite places on this earth.

We walked and found a small enclosed area in the woods and set up the space to drink.

My intention was to decide whether to leave my lovely home in Wimbledon and the heart space I had created for myself - my place of self-healing and sanctuary in a place that resonated with my need for urban and country. We were being offered a choice to live in two rooms in a shared space in Wimbledon or to move to our new home further outside of London where space, privacy and peace abounded.

I pulled the card, ‘Transformation’ and instantly I knew what my decision was as I could see how this new change, the next phase of my life, could be a perfect step on my path.

We lay down to journey and Old Mother Cacao came and sat beside me.

  ‘Darling, the time has come. You are entering the field of relationship on a deeper level. You need a place to root down so you can healthily blossom in love.’

I watched her as she sat there composed, she inhaled her mapacho, studying my situation in detail.

  ‘You have been waiting for this, aching for it.’

I realised the waiting for the perfect place, and the indecisiveness of my flatmate held its own perfect pattern. Nothing is done by accident on this planet and my frustrations with how I felt things should be rather than how they are melted away.’

  ‘In your new home you will be in the perfect place to create sanctuary for people. You will support, heal and comfort others on their path when they enter your home. In this space you will find peace – no more constant traffic outside your window shaking your vibration constantly. Remember what Ayahuasca told you about the constant interruptions to your energy fields.’

I remember seeing my auric field being constantly impacted by the unwanted noise and how Aya had told me I would become sick if I was constantly subjected to this sound pollution.

I saw my future as we grew as a family and how the extra people in my life would open me up to new and wonderful experiences.

  ‘You will expand in love and many people will pass through your doors and feel all the better for it.’

After a while, she looked at me and stated to me that it is time to start working with her to heal others. She stated it is my path to work with her as an equal and support those who need to find answers like I do as well.

  ‘You are ready my darling, it is time to learn from me in a new way. Use me regularly and let me show your new path will unfold.’


When we came out of the journey I pulled the card, ‘The Lovers’. I realised that a new path to help me refine my reserves of compassion was about to begin.



You can find more adventures in Shamanism here: Inner Shaman Adventures

Cacao Ceremonies facilitated by Carmen Saccone

Follow me here...
Facebook: Gracie's FB page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!