Thursday 4 June 2015

Confessions of a Tree Hugger - Blog Post


What I have started to notice about London is that it has amazing parks and I am so lucky to live by some really beautiful ones.
 
I confess I fell into the arms of a tree today. It was standing there with its arms outstretched, waiting to give me a burst of love and so I took it. I wrapped my arms around its bark and allowed the tree to transmit all its love, wisdom and patience in to me. I was a grateful recipient of its gentleness, strength and clarity. It felt like the hug of a parent, so caring, sweet and protective. I fell a little bit in love.


You can find other blog posts here: Gracie's blog posts


Follow me here...
Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!