Sunday 21 June 2015

Inner Shaman Adventures - Cacao Ceremony 2



Back in the Shaman's space I felt at home.

The Shaman explained the process and we stated our intentions for the ceremony, I stated I was back to carry on with my work on self-worth and self-love.

We picked our cards and I received, 'Ice-Olation' - the last card I picked at the last Cacao Ceremony. I looked at the card and wondered why it had come back into my consciousness, and I remembered the Shaman's words, that 'I am not to feel isolated again, that I am not a victim.' I know I am still working on victim consciousness and need to finally rid myself of it.

The Shaman spoke about looking at how far we have come in the last six months and what will be achieved by the next solstice. I thought about the tumultuous journey since winter solstice and how everything in my life has dramatically changed and then I thought about what I would like to achieve.

We drank the cacao and lay down for our journey. I felt warm, nurtured, relaxed, calm and peaceful; the cacao was working it's magic in my body.
 

  'What will happen in the next six months?'

The cacao showed me visions of living in a different home with two men I don't yet know, laughing, having fun and feelings like I belong. I am planning to leave my current place in September and this vision showed that I will know when I find the right place for me.

I was also shown an image of me drinking other plant medicines and that I am in the process of getting ready. She said, 'You will know when. You are ready.'



  'What about him? Will he come back into my life?'

The cacao replied, 'Do you want him back in your life? You are strong and creative, you don't need a man in your life. You can want one, that's fine, but you definitely don't need one. You are doing so well on your path. This is the right journey for you. You are winning!'

I forced the issue, 'But will be come back?'

Again, so patiently, she replied, 'Do you want him back? Would you be able to trust him now?'

I realised I didn't know. Until recently I would have blindly taken him back with open arms believing it was love. Yet, he had hurt me, had little regard for my feelings or our relationship and this could no longer be ignored. He would need to prove himself trustworthy.

The cacao reminded me, 'Remember what the Indian said, 'Don't narrow your vista.''

I said I understood. 


  'What about self-worth?'

Cacao answered, 'You are no less or no more than anyone else. Look at what has happened in certain relationships in the last couple of years. Your needs have been minimised - in the context of balance, this can only be healthy for a short period of time. Yet, people have taken advantage of this. You, certain people in your life, including him, need to realise that healthy relationships can only exist through inter-dependence, through balance and equality. No relationship will work if this realisation hasn't been established.'

I agreed. 


'Are there any other messages for me?'

The cacao said, 'Every day is a new day with a gift to give - notice the blessings in your life. Those small moments are gifts for you to understand miracles exist everywhere. There is so much positivity and infinite possibilities - all you need to do is be aware.'

Tears of joy and contentment fell on my skin. I felt whole. 


After the ceremony, I picked my last card and it said, 'Success'. The Shaman laughed, 'At least I will be going to Peru knowing you're sorted.'


You can find my adventures in Shamanism here: Inner Shaman Adventures




Cacao Ceremonies facilitated by: http://www.rebekahshaman.com/




Follow me here...
Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page
Google +: Gracie's Google + page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!