Wednesday 3 June 2015

Misunderstanding - Poem

Photo taken by me

So she turned to him and said
the contents in my head
are brimming with thoughts of you...
Can you be true?

He turned his head away
and said there's nothing left to say.
Your thoughts are spinning with an image of me...
How can this be?

Perceptions crossed
communication lost
misunderstandings happen
all of the time.




You can read other poems here: Gracie's poems
  



Follow me here...
Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page
Google +: Gracie's Google + page

1 comment:

  1. A good friend , teacher and lover of mine used to say, "if I need someone, I go and get him". she told me sometime you need to take risk to get what you need and furthermore she learned some people don't know what they need hence a bit of nudging can be important. Nice poem though!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!