Thursday 31 December 2015

Happy New Year!!! - Blog Post

To all my readers out there - thank you so much for being a part of my adventures. Little did I know that this small blog could reach so many countries far and wide! So, from London, I send you all my love and peace and wish you the very best in 2016.

For me 2015 was unexpected and if you had told me the story of my year at the beginning I wouldn't have believed a word. It's been a year of tears and laughter, of resistance and surrender, of plants and trees, long walks and lunar moments, of friendship and family and friendships transforming into family, of travels and dreams, of walking away and finding anew. There have been hugs and kisses... stories and tales... endings and disappointments... beginnings and blessings... new life and death... Light and shadow and constantly the inner search driving me... relentlessly... onwards... moving me forward. Seeking... Searching for more.

Catch you on the flipside.

Peace xxx





Follow me here...

Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!