Sunday 13 December 2015

Inner Shaman Adventures - Cacao Ceremony 8

Carmen laughed at our willingness to participate in two cacao ceremonies in two weeks, 'We are cacao junkies!' 

Over this year, this subtle but powerful plant medicine has provided me with so much insight and guidance I can only feel grateful that there is another another opportunity to connect with her before the year end.

The Shaman spoke about love, trust, forgiveness and compassion - talking about how they are the ingredients for inner and world peace. The Shaman asked me my intention for the year ahead so I can contribute to world peace in my life - I stated that I wanted to continue encouraging trust in the universe and the journey I am undertaking in following my heart and also some guidance in my career as my values as a Social Worker seem increasingly at odds with the clinical setting I find myself in.

I pull the card, 'Harmony' - a picture of my heart and mind being at one and no longer conflicted.

I drank as much cacao as I could muster - her bitterness ever present in every drop - and lay down to journey.

As soon as I lay down I think I fell asleep, I don't know how long I remained unconscious. But when I awoke, Old Mother Cacao was already there, waiting patiently.

  'Life is being brought into harmony because you are finding peace within and are realising you are on the right path for you. You have re-learned to follow your heart and trust your intuition and you are learning not to be afraid of your own transformation.'

I nodded.

  'Look after yourself and keep yourself well. Eat healthily, sleep deeply, exercise and be in nature frequently. Also, listen to what your heart says. This will help you to withstand any change. Change has come and it is still to come. Now you are learning to roll with the punches.'

  'It is important to maintain your authenticity and values - if the placement of your job isn't conducive, find a place that is. No matter where you are, let your inner light shine through. As long as you follow your heart, life will flow.'

I asked about my card, she said, 'You are coming into a place of harmony. You are patching up energy leaks so you are better able to care for yourself and others. You are allowing life to take it's own pace rather than forcing it to bend to your own will. There have been many changes this year but understand that in the next 12 months there will be even more and all you can do is hold on to love, trust, forgiveness and compassion. Your power comes from within.'

I pulled my guidance card for 2016: 'Aloneness'. The picture is of a monk walking his path in darkness but his inner light guides him and his sprouting staff of life is beside him. I am willing to allow my own light to shine through.

You can find my adventures in Shamanism here: Inner Shaman Adventures


Cacao Ceremonies facilitated by: http://www.rebekahshaman.com/



Follow me here...
Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!