Monday 1 February 2016

Inner Shaman Adventures - Cacao Ceremony 9





New year! New adventures in Cacao!

I skipped happily to the centre where we were to meet for ceremony in anticipation for another meeting with Old Mother Cacao. As soon as I had paid my ticket, I had set my intention to work on my creativity and since then words have started to flow again. I wanted Old Mother Cacao to help cement my aims.

I sat in the circle and told the Shaman, 'I want to carry on my work in trusting in life and to work on my creativity,' Aho.

I pulled the card, 'The Outsider' and saw a boy looking through a gate that had a chain attached to it. The chain was unlocked but the appearance of it stopped him from opening the gate and walking towards the rainbow of colour - of possibility. I knew that card was telling me that everything is already within.

Ben Lee's song came to me, 'In the silence... hear what can't be heard... '  

A memory came to me when a man held me and said, 'You have all the wisdom inside of you, you just need to recognise it. I love you, Leah.' What I felt from him was powerful; it wasn't romantic or conditioned, it was free and wild. His belief in me was transmitted in a way that made me feel powerful and wise. It made me start to believe I was also of value. I will always remain forever grateful that he exists on a planet like ours.

I laid down to journey and Old Mother Cacao joined me in our clearing.

  'Darling, I am here.'

I ran to her and placed my head on her knees. Happy to be reunited with her spirit. 

  'What prevents you from being creative is that you take on other people's stuff that isn't yours. You need to keep yourself clean.'

Old Mother Cacao and I stood up and she held a scraper in her hand. She set about scraping my energy body over and over, taking off all that didn't belong to me until I started to glow.

This week I had felt sluggish - it had been a hard week at work and I knew I had taken on other's people's negativity. Only after I had done a sound healing did I start to feel any better.

  'Darling, keep yourself clean.'
  'How?' I asked.

I saw him and I smudging each other with sage, naked, in my bedroom and in the woods. I saw myself taking baths, allowing salts and soda to help detoxify and cleanse. I saw myself being healed by sound over and over again.

  'Be clear about what is you and what is others.'
  'You mean, don't take on other people's shit?'
  'If that works for you.' She looked at me and started to unpick hooks in my energy body, energetic cords from people around me, which were sapping my strength. 'You will balance your Shamanic and Yogic paths - they are right for you. It won't be easy, but your path is opening up for you now. Hold on this year, even when it gets rocky, particularly when it gets rocky. Peru is going to bring up everything - pain, panic and death... There will be earthquakes within... But trust, trust, trust... It will be alright.'

 'Keep yourself clear and vibrant.'

My future self came up to me - she was shining and shimmering, 'You already know everything. It's already inside you. Just allow it to come through, allow your self to step aside. The gate is already unlocked, don't let fear stop you from opening it.'

After our journey I pulled the card, 'Flowering' - Osho described the card as, 'Your life should reach to others. Your blissfulness, your benediction, your ecstasy should not be contained within you like a seed. It should open like a flower and spread its fragrance to all and sundry – not only to the friends but to the strangers too. This is real compassion, this is real love: sharing your enlightenment, sharing your dance of the beyond.'

I am willing to share my joy and creativity with others.

You can find my adventures in Shamanism here: Inner Shaman Adventures

Cacao Ceremonies facilitated by: http://www.rebekahshaman.com/

Follow me here...
Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page
Google +: Gracie's Google + page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!