Tuesday 23 February 2016

Sisterhood - Blog Post

Photo taken by me of some amazing graffiti in Brighton
Oh I am so blessed as my sisterhood weave and entwine with my body, soul and emotions. They plait my hair with their joy, wash my body with their tears and hold me with their hands whilst they sing sing sing into the night their wisdom, truth and love so I can hear the private stirring melodies of creation.

Oh I am so blessed with sisterhood as grandmothers, mothers, sisters, daughters, friends, colleagues, clients and strangers join in union. I listen as they tell me their stories and secrets; I know their pain, their joy, their hearts melding and breaking. I feel our mysteries grow as we band closer together within the great mystery of creation.

Oh I am so blessed as together with my sisterhood we experience our births, childhoods, teenage years, girlhoods, and now they watch my journey becoming a woman, crone and wizened old witch. Together we survey our landscape and nod in recognition of our birthrights - our hearts soft and our ways receptive. We are wild, oceanic, lunar and we call to the creator knowing we have been given the gift of creation.

Oh I am so blessed to be born from a long line of strong wise women who faced pain, hardship, poverty, war and still managed to love, care and nurture from their wellspring of love within. Their strength, wisdom, purity and grace pulses through my body, is inherent in every breath I take and provides me with the intrinsic knowledge of all that merges within creation.

Oh, I am so blessed.

 
You can read other blog posts here: Gracie's blog posts


Follow me here...
Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!