Thursday 8 January 2015

Sunny Jim - Parts 1, 2 and 3 - Poem





Sunny Jim Part 1

A modern day Krishna
has all the girls dancing
at his beck and call
until they fall
from the unwritten rule

Do I play the fool?
Or am I mistaken?
Or has my love been taken
under a tune of false pretenses?

No one knew but him
alone and chanting in the wind
Drawing everyone nearer
using his smile and humour
bringing people closer

But then he pulled me under....

Do I play the fool?
Or am I mistaken?
Or has my love been taken
under a tune of false pretenses...?

...................................................................
Sunny Jim Part 2

I am a man who has renounced all in this world
I long for no attachment from any boy or girl
And as I sit and watch the world pass by
My inner self can’t help but ask why

If I’ve renounced all, why do I suffer?
If I’ve renounced all, why is life tougher?
If I’ve renounced all, why do I call
your name?

My orange cloth is my desirelessness, my balm
I know I am telling you this whilst I am in your arms
But my goal is to understand the feminine energy
The secret of my balance, that which sets me free

If I’ve renounced all, why do I suffer?
If I’ve renounced all, why is life tougher?
If I’ve renounced all, why do I call
your name?

I feel it in you, its very strong
Your dreams and emotions do me no harm
Let me carry you, I’ll hold you tight
You need deep loving throughout the night

Let me touch you
Let me talk
Let me hold you
Let me talk
Let me lie with you
Let me say no word
because all my actions
contradict what you’ve heard

........................................................................................
Sunny Jim Part 3

You cried in my arms
the world makes you feel so alone
even though you embrace it
all I see is rejection
deception
a reflection of what is your right

And as you touched me
the world makes us feel so alone
As we are, we embrace
all I feel is pleasure
transformation
a meditation throughout the night

I’m lost in waves
I’m carried deep and ride high
I see you embrace her
all I ask is a question
attention
a message of honesty and light

You can read other poems here: Gracie's poems

Follow me here...
Twitter: Gracie's Twitter Page
Facebook: Gracie's FB page
Google +: Gracie's Google + page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!